Over 30 years we have built an international reputation for successfully guiding large corporations through the most challenging and critical issues.
We are one of the world's most experienced communications consultancies.
Our mission is to assist our clients in a way that makes a positive and lasting difference to their organisations.
The Banking Royal Commission: what went wrong?
What went wrong for the companies that faced the Hayne Royal Commission?
Based on an extensive independent review, this presentation details the lessons from the most scrutinised of all Australia’s Royal Commissions.
Learn why the strategy of most companies was fundamentally flawed
What Royal Commissions focus on
The important role the media plays
How to develop a strategy and what your company can do to pragmatically minimise the damage.
For more information, email or telephone Georgia Kirkpatrick on email@example.com or +61 2 9232 1033.
What we do
Succession & leadership
governments & regulators
& proxy voting issues
Executive Media Training
Stakeholder & community
Project management of large-scale communications campaigns
Uniquely our approach takes a whole of company view of reputation and engagement that involves customers, employees, investors, governments, regulators, the courts, the community and media.
- We developed the concept of the corporate brand and how it drives corporate reputation.
- We train the executives we work with to best practice communications across all functions because reputation is a whole of company issue.
- We use evidence based strategies combined with deep experience.
- We use our own commissioned research to help clients understand the world better than anyone else.
- We have a global orientation and an international network of relationships.
We build long-term relationships with our clients. The average length of relationship is 15 years.
Our relationship with our clients is characterised not by the nature of the client's business but by a broad view and deep understanding of the client's strategic business objectives. In virtually all cases, our relationship is with the chief executive and the chairman.
Our work has included:
- Introduction of new CEOs to Australian, US, UK and Asian companies
- Successful major industry campaigns
- Global advice on sensitive issues involving the SEC, DOJ and similar institutions
- Successful advice for companies involved in Royal Commissions, Senate Inquiries, UK Parliamentary Inquiries
- Project managing communications in major transactions including mergers & acquisitions, IPOs and restructures
- Project management of sensitive community issues in Asia and South America
- Global advice, strategy development and coordination for European based organisations facing serious issues
- Litigation support for some of Australia's most high profile cases including class actions, commercial disputes, regulatory matters, employment disputes and international arbitration
To make a positive and lasting difference to our client's organisation
To successfully handle important, demanding and sensitive corporate work for a diverse range of clients
To undertake the most difficult and complex assignments
To build a firm that is recognised by our clients and our peers as pre-eminent in its field
To be distinguished by the level of trust our clients place in us