Founded in 1992, over 26 years we have built an international reputation for successfully handling difficult and sensitive issues for large corporations. Our mission is to assist our clients in a way that makes a positive and lasting difference to their organisations.
What we do
We work with our clients by providing:
Strategic corporate communications and public affairs planning to support our clients' business strategies while enhancing and protecting their reputations
Advice on relations with government
Government regulatory advocacy
Investor relations and investor engagement
Project management of large-scale communications campaigns
Stakeholder and community relationship management
Employee engagement strategy and planning
Our mission is to assist our clients in a way that makes a positive and lasting difference to their organisations.
Since 1992 John Connolly & Partners has been successfully helping clients solve complex issues that involve communities, employees, investors, governments, regulators, the courts and the media.
- We developed the concept of the corporate brand and how it drives corporate reputation.
- We train the executives we work with to best communication practice across all functions because reputation is a whole of company issue.
- We use evidence based strategies combined with deep experience.
- We use our own commissioned research to help clients understand the world better than anyone else.
Over 26 years the firm has built an international reputation for successfully handling difficult and sensitive issues for large corporations. We have a global orientation and an international network of relationships.
Our relationship with our clients is characterised not by the nature of the client's business but by a broad view and deep understanding of the client's strategic business objectives. In virtually all cases, our relationship is with the chief executive and the chairman.
Our work has included:
- Introduction of new CEOs to Australian, US, UK and Asian companies
- Successful major industry campaigns
- Global advice on sensitive issues involving the SEC, DOJ and similar institutions
- Successful advice for companies involved in Royal Commissions, Senate Inquiries, UK Parliamentary Inquiries
- Project managing communications in major transactions including mergers & acquisitions, IPOs and restructures
- Project management of sensitive community issues in Asia and South America
- Global advice, strategy development and coordination for European based organisations facing serious issues
- Litigation support for some of Australia's most high profile cases including class actions, commercial disputes, regulatory matters, employment disputes and international arbitration
We strive to:
To make a positive and lasting difference to our client's organisation
To successfully handle important, demanding and sensitive corporate work for a diverse range of clients
To undertake the most difficult and complex assignments
To build a firm that is recognised by our clients and our peers as pre-eminent in its field
To be distinguished by the level of trust our clients place in us