John Connolly & Partners is an independent public relations and government affairs firm. Headquartered in the Trust Building in Sydney, we serve clients in Australia, Asia, Europe and North America.
Over 25 years the firm has built an international reputation for successfully handling difficult and sensitive issues for large corporations. We have a global orientation and an international network of relationships.
1. To make a positive and lasting difference to our client's organisation.
2. To successfully handle important, demanding and sensitive corporate work for a diverse range of clients.
3. To undertake the most difficult and complex assignments.
4. To build a firm that is recognised by our clients and our peers as pre-eminent in its field.
5. To be distinguished by the level of trust our clients place in us.
Our mission is to assist our clients in a way that makes a positive and lasting difference to our clients' organisations.
WHAT WE DO
We work with our clients by providing:
• Strategic communication and public affairs planning
• Advice on relations with government
• Advice on mergers and acquisitions, and other large corporate transactions – managing the process and issues arising affecting all constituencies – shareholders, internal, investment community, government, media
• Litigation support and stakeholder management
• Government regulatory advocacy
• Project management of large-scale communications campaigns, including research and advertising
• Community relations
• Crisis communications, including planning and management
• Issues management
Uniquely, we build long-term relationships with our clients. The average length of relationship is 15 years.
Our relationship with our clients is characterised not by the nature of the client’s business but by a broad view of the client’s strategic objectives. In virtually all cases, our relationship is with the chief executive and the chairman.
The firm’s approach to serving clients is based on five fundamental principles that distinguish us from other firms:
1. An absolute dedication and commitment to clients and to building long-term relationships with our clients. The average length of our client relationships is 15 years.
2. A reputation for preserving the confidentiality of clients and clients’ information.
3. An absolute commitment to providing superior advice that helps our clients successfully deal with major problems and opportunities.
4. An absolute commitment to doing only work that has real value to our clients.
5. An on-going commitment to research into the process of public relations and government affairs that makes us equal to, or in someareas ahead of, any similar firm worldwide.
We are structured as a partnership with our partners having real ownership and therefore commitment to the long-term success of our firm and our clients.